CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Love Still...

My
mind is a rebel...
trying to run away
from the truth
I'm drowning
in the waterfall
above my head
it won't wash
this feeling away
starting to believe
that freedom
is just an illusion...
but
maybe I'm safe
from my weaknesses
my personal rain has fallen
in liquified incognito
and the shower
is too loud
no one
can hear my cries...
he
shows up again...
and I wish
and I crave
for my fingers
to go through those
soft braided curiosities
otherwise I dread him,
and it adds fueled irony
to fire
that slowly burns
into more emotional infernos...
I
am hopeless...
until perfumed lather
awakens my senses
kidnapping me
when my will is free
in temporary relief,
and away from missed memories
that I now possess
far and alone.

(c)Pryncess Poetiq, 2007.

1 comments:

Mark Anthony (Born Divine) said...

beautiful...

Born Divine (M. Anthony)
www.manthonydesign.blogspot.com
www.borndivine360.blogspot.com