CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Night

I caressed the soft kink of his long locks
intertwined into my curious fingers
he laid with closed eyes
allowing me to massage his mind
our thoughts floated freely
into the bedroom air
we're relaxed
from prior ecstasies
our body heat like chemistry
kinetic vibes of aromatic warmth
rested in dignified tranquility
his passionate eyes looked into mine
fingers stroking my face
as if it was too delicate to touch
he made long, invisible trails into my chocolate skin
and told me of his love
so influential like poetic verses
his voice weaved me into euphoric rhapsodies
beyond Earth
dancing among the stars and moon
and we lay
infused
face 2 face
heavy eyelids draped slowly
until nothing but peaceful darkness...

(c) Pryncess Poetiq, 2006.

0 comments: