CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meditation of Infatuation

My posture...sitting in lotus position
as unrealistic contemplations
overcrowd my thinking space
leaving no vacancies for fresh deliberations
he is dreamy
hotel accommodated in my brain
& who knows when check out time is...
wondering what personified fragrance he is wearing
& how it would smell rubbed off on me
inquiring what mix of flavor his lips would be
if they were to graciously touch mine...
I want a taste of his forever
so that I can receive the recipe
to get to his heart
his love is like a heavy downpour
& I'd take the risk of getting wet
but he is unreachable
like a never-ending mountain
that I cannot grasp to the top of....
& it crumbles down on me
dissatisfaction on my tongue
hard not to swallow its thick consistency
the funk of this impractical meditation
tricky to disinfect my spirit.

(c) Pryncess Poetiq, 2005.

0 comments: