CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LoveSick

silence is a wall between us
and I refuse to break the breach of peace
the signature of my anger is on the dotted line

my inner being to love you is clouded
even when it's strong as an obsession
and I still anticipate you being mine

we are a distant existence
and my love has become more of a challenge
as my impulse throbs for us to grow

tired of the safe satisfaction
one that does not complete this puzzle
of waiting for a concious status to glow

I search for solace in my solitude
and I'm soon headed for a permanent departure
as the moon promises to glisten my tears

an insane struggle to contemplate over hurt feelings
and wonder if love will ever manifest through us
intensely multiplying my fears

please look at me
I'm edgy, walking on a tight rope
and your absence decreases it to a thinner line

my inner being to love you is clouded
my faith for us is weakening
and I ponder how much longer I'll wait for you to be mine...

(c) Pryncess Poetiq, 2008.

0 comments: