CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Distant Devotion (Collaboration)

A secret lingers of three lovely words
hidden away in the lock of my heart
summer's breath hits my skin and I smile
comparing the tranquilty to your kiss...
and the key starts to turn,
gaining strength and vigor the more it seems like you are here...
but I wonder how far love goes from mile to mile to mile
foolishly scared to give my all to you
questioning if you have already recieved it...
 
And my response is that I did
I just wanted to leave it sealed
Because I never want to take your love for granted
Or expose it to any damage
So I’ll keep it close to me, an extension of who I am
Yet a constant reminder of who I still strive to be
Because you push me to new heights
Opened my eyes to new sights
So if you question whether you can share that secret
Look into my soul, there’s the key, now bequeath it

(c) Pryncess Poetiq, Dwayne A. Perry, 2009.

*This is a collaboration between myself and my twitter friend @Antwoinne. I hope that you all enjoyed, and I hope that those of you who have a twitter account follow him because he's a very nice guy, and his music is hot, so check him out!

0 comments: