CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Morning Sun

Sun in my eyes,
you on my brain
so close even while in the distance,

I want to touch you
feel you next to me
now you feel like you're not in existence.

But I keep dreaming you are here
colors vivid and true
you held my hips and stood beyond my eyes,

We loved so hard
blending a reality of us
then the reality of the morning sun would rise.

Where is your smile
hands and warmth that soothed me
embraced me in the eyes of moonlight?

Where is your voice
your laughter, your sweet conversations
that gave me tranquility every night?

I look forward to sleep
we'll love again
but it's too short it seems,

The morning sun has risen
and so has the pain of knowing
I can only find you in my dreams...

(c) Pryncess Poetiq 2007.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! very nice! once again you penned a masterpiece!.enjoyed it!