CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Flight of My Dreams

He will love my mind...
his stare will weave through my psyche
gazing upon my future
& will gaze carefully into my intellect,
he will take pride in my thinking
smile at my dreams
understand my desires,
& through his collaborating thoughts lacing between mine,
he will find the hard pain
washing the solid residue of my anguishes,
he will cleanse
purify...
my mind
& my body...
he will respect
honor
& appreciate it,
alleviating it from the soreness & tensions with his hands
& his lips...
with each kiss he will enjoy the journey to my curvatures
complement my thickness with the quickness
& uninhibitedly adore
my body
& soul
with his love
he will pump spirit and bleed out the sorrows
awakening the core of my essence
& we will both be spirited
and be the rulers of our happiness
bound with the bliss of our togetherness
he will treasure
cherish
my soul.
so in the flight of my dreams
of my black king
he will love my
mind
body
& soul 2gether
in perfect harmonies &
synchrony
wherever
he
may
be.

(c) Pryncess Poetiq 2004.

0 comments: