CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moonlit Observation

Such luck when the moon enters the room
just as you remove your shirt
it illuminates the glory of honeyed melanin
electrifying the rush of my heartbeat...
then the craving begins for me to touch this wondrous skin
and let the soft warmth lull my traveling fingers
my lips and tongue will take the same journey
then caress the intricate kink of your hair...
but...
instead I vow to celebrate the happenstance for a while
a moment in time that will never be the beautiful same again.

(c) Pryncess Poetiq 2009.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! that's my kind of poetry!...even though i don't have a kink of hair...i think i grew some after that!!!..lol nice read!

topelectrician5/twitter